Monday, November 21, 2011

Good Shampoos/products for hair?

Ok so I have dry, split ends... but recently got my hair cut, but im laways using the flat iron.


I use the following products : Joico leave in conditioner ( moisurizing) , sometimes Loreal pink salon straightning lotion, and I wash my head with head and shoulders..





1)-- So Am using good products for my hair?


2) Wat products should I use as well/also/instead ??


3) Any good shampoos/ conditioners/ hair products??


4) Any products that keep your hair striaght when the weather is **** ( humid or wet ) ???








Please Answer in order ... with the numbers included just so I dont get confused..Good Shampoos/products for hair?
1) I've never tried those products, so I don't know if they're any good.


2) You should try using Biolage shampoo. I'd recommend the Hydra-Therapy one if you have dry ends. Here's the link: http://www.matrixbeautiful.com/products/鈥?/a> You can buy it at any salon, and most drug stores. Also, try Nexxus Deep Conditioner. Use this once a week, and shampoo with Biolage every other day.


3) See above (:


4) Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine is perfect for keeping hair straight and smooth in high humidity! http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_pr鈥?/a>


I hope I helped (:


~ElainaGood Shampoos/products for hair?
1) If you have dandruff, you might have an allergy.


2) Go for something more natural. May be more expensive, but a lot healthier for the hair.


3) Castille Soap, Jason's, Giovanni


4)That one I can't answer
I love Paul Mitchell products!! they have great stuff...i have 3 different shampoo and conditioners by them. thats my advice...hope i helped...=)
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment