Monday, November 21, 2011

I need Shampoo/Product advice for....?

Okay, I have thick hair that seems to always be oily, even right after showering. I also however, have dry scalp which I've always had. I tried Head and Shoulders, but it gunked up my hair, and made it even more oily. I tried Suave Daily Clarifying, but it dried my scalp out even more. I also need something color safe, as I color it about once every 2 months. Help!I need Shampoo/Product advice for....?
try pantene if that doesnt work try sun silk its great for damaged hairI need Shampoo/Product advice for....?
Head and shoulders works for most types of difficult hair
I have thick curly hair that gets oily quick. I don't on the other hand have a dry scalp but I do know of some products that can help with both.





Try


Emu Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner - Its an all natural shampoo and conditioner that helps with a dry scalp. It also works well with oily hair, but most specifically its for a dry scalp.





Follicleanse Shampoo %26amp; No Weight Conditioner - its an all natural shampoo that works well with oily hair.





Both of these products are all natural/organic so they want strip your of your hair color and they'll work great to replenish your hair of vitamins and proteins and prevent damage from the hair coloring.





May I also suggest this site.


http://www.healthyhairplus.com/default.a鈥?/a>


You can find all sorts of things like for oily hair and dry scalps. You can also find shampoos and conditions for color treated hair.
use biolodge salon shampoo that has tea tree oil in it . it well help alot . beauty supply stores sell a generic form of this that works just as well . Gl
You should try neutrogina. Its really good. More expensive but good.
Wash your hairs with simple shampoo and use beer as conditioner.Try it.I had the same problem but not any more.
Pantene, it's the best!
I have the same problem...go to your local health food store and purchase tea tree shampoo...its a smell you have got to get used to but it works great for me.also don't use conditioner for dry scalps..it has way to much oil product in it, and remember to change brands and types every once in a while..they build upeven when they say they dont!


good luck
Ok try a hot oil treatment that moisturizes the scalp you can get them from V05 . Then shampoo w/t a clarifying shampoo( try a natural one)


only condition once every 3 days or depending on how often you shampoo. Hope i helped! C:
hiya there.





What i think works great is herbal essences Greasy roots/dry ends Shampoo+con.


Its in a teal coloured bottle with a dark lid.


And its new.





It works great for damaged hair and it makes my hair feel ever so soft.


Your like me i dye my hair every few months.


So you'll deff notice the different in the texture


and hopefully this will solve your greasy problem too.!





IDEAS!:





you might not be washing your hair properly and yes most adults and young children suffer from greasy hair problems because they think all the soap from their hair has gone.





When you presume you have finished washing and conditiong your hair, run you hair in cold water.


i know it seems a big deal but while your doing that is restores your hair with its usual vitamins and minerals, adds a natural shine and also will get rid of them extra bubbles left in your hair from cleansing.!


also dandruff is caused by not getting rid of the soap left on your scalp it makes your head itch and when your scraping it, the dried soap turns into dandruff.








OTHER TIPS!:





Tea tree oil from your local pharmacy and use a few drops in your hair every time you wash your hair.It WILL have a effect on how much dandruff you have :)


It should lower it and you should notice it within a fornight or less depending on your hair length, how much drops and how many times you wash your hair





trust me this SHOULD (fingers crossed) sort out your problem.





Good luck i hope i helped and take care!








A.x
Have you tried tea tree shampoo for your scalp and hair? It will balance the ph for your hair and scalp. Also you can try ginger therapy shampoo made by Graham Webb products.
Try Lorell Color Vive (I like the pink bottles) you color your hair so you will know what I am talking about when I say that the conditioner leaves your as soft and the conditioner they give you in color treatments. It's ultra soft, if you have a dander problem with the shampoo try adding a couple drops of tea tree oil to it. That helped my teenager solve her dander issues.
HYDRALICIOUS SELF TARGETING BY HERBAL ESSENCES.....it balances out the oily and dry parts I don't know how it does but it works. and it smells really good. It is their new line that just came out. I didnt like the old stuff they used to sell but this is great. You can find it at cvs, target, walmart and some grocery stores.
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment