Monday, November 21, 2011

What shampoo product is best for MY HAIR?:)?

okay so my hair is permed ( wavy curls not CRAZY CURLS)


and i pretty much died my hair red, but not SOLID red, it just looks


a bit burgandy in the light..


my hair is damaged at the ends..


i tend to get a lot of knots in the back of my hair.. ( NO MATTer HOW MUCh i brush)


andd a little bit of dandruff... sorta oil-ish


alrighty.. so what kind of SWEET FRUITY SMELLING shampoo will


help all my characteristics of my hair,, i also want to try and keeping my hair color as long as possible ( same witht the perm) :) PLEASE AND THANKSWhat shampoo product is best for MY HAIR?:)?
Aveda Shampure Shampoo- this shampoo has an incredible smell and it works great wonderful for daily use for all types, colors and styles of hair.The Shampure has an excellent lather and turns your shower into a spa. http://digitsy.com/us/item/B000O2JZI2

No comments:

Post a Comment