Monday, November 21, 2011

What natural household items/products can I use as alternatives to soap/shampoo?

Ok so I'm tired of putting chemicals into/onto my skin, and I'm tired of being lied to by the comsetic industry... and I'm tired of being overcharged and ruining the environment.... so what are some natural products that I can find laying around the house that I could use as alternatives to soap, shampoo and conditioner? Oh, and how about sunscreen?? Thanks for answering :-)What natural household items/products can I use as alternatives to soap/shampoo?
i don't know..... that is a good question though... i am going to keep an eye on this question so i can see the answer too! ;)








mine for now though please?!?!???????





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What natural household items/products can I use as alternatives to soap/shampoo?
Google ';natural alternative for shampoo';and the same with soap, etc. There isn't a natural alternative for sunscreen, that I'm familiar with. Again, try google for natural alternatives. Wearing cover ups, long sleeves and hats that cover you face while out in the sun is the only solution, but nothing protects you like sunscreen, plus you'd be hot %26amp; uncomfortable. Good luck!
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment