Monday, November 21, 2011

Which Maintenance #1 All Systems Shampoo Product should I get for my Pug?

I'm torn between Super Cleaning and


Conditioning Shampoo, Crisp Coat Shampoo and Professional Formula Brightening Shampoo, this is why for the Brightening Shampoo (A super Cleaning shampoo, which helps remove even the toughest stains and odors, it contains optical brighteners which enhance the dog鈥檚 natural color, it is safe for all colors but is highly recommended for whites, blacks, silvers, creams. Professional Formula Whitening Shampoo contains all natural, healthy ingredients, and contains no peroxide, bleach, silicone or blueing products which adversely affect skin and hair.


Contains coconut oil)Which Maintenance #1 All Systems Shampoo Product should I get for my Pug?
lol, you have one hec of a pampered pooch!





In answer to your question, that depends on how much you want to pay for a bunch of lies and a brand name, when in reality, you could even make your dogs most natural, lovely healthy ingredients etc yourself, if you do a little research.





Here's a tip: For what your wanting, treat your dogs hair and skin, just as a humans, and you can't go wrong!


Honey, milk, avocado...





Make it yourself and notonly will you know the ingredients are good for her, but I bet you'll enjoy doing it too!Which Maintenance #1 All Systems Shampoo Product should I get for my Pug?
For a pug, I would go with the Crisp Coat. Do you show your dog? Or is he your ';pampered pet';? lol I'm a groomer myself, and have been working for #1 All Systems for years. I mainly work with drop coats, but I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment