Monday, November 21, 2011

Type of hair product?Shampoo...conditioner?

I have been using finesse or herbal essences hair products in the past and nothing seems to work for me. I have thin straight hair that knots REALLY easily. I want shanpoo and conditioner that might keep my hair smoother and knot less easily. Any suggestions?thanks!Type of hair product?Shampoo...conditioner?
Try using Aveda's shampoo, the only bad part is that you have to buy it in Aveda's store. It is a little more expensive, but it is so worth it!





PS: it makes your hair smell really great.Type of hair product?Shampoo...conditioner?
SUNSILK - I use that and Herbal Essences and i lovee Sunsilk it works very well!!!
you should use sunsilk its really good


you should use the yellow one
It sound slike your hair is pretty similar to mine...





garnier fructis is awesome...try the sleek and shine formula...

No comments:

Post a Comment