Monday, November 21, 2011

I shampoo my hair twice in a week with 2 diff hair products and it gets oily the day after?!?

I used Herbal Essences 2 in 1 Moisturizer Shampoo like 3 days ago, it got oily again a few hours later. I used Garnier yesterday and it moisturizes and makes your hair stronger and it gets oily again today.. WHATS WRONG WITH MY HAIR?!I shampoo my hair twice in a week with 2 diff hair products and it gets oily the day after?!?
there is nothing wrong with your hair. it is your product regimen. I suggest that you sit down and conduct a product evaluation. Weigh your options. ask yourself this question: which one of these product lines leave my hair feeling the most gross? which one am I dissatisfied with the most? after making that evaluation, throw out the product that does not pass evaluation.





in addition, do not use shampoos that are 2 n 1. Why? because if a shampoo is suppose to cleanse your hair, how is it cleansing your hair if it is trying to moisturize it at the same time?





in my own personal opinion, I think that Garnier is the healthier option. I have used both products and Garnier is better. Once again, that is just my opinion.I shampoo my hair twice in a week with 2 diff hair products and it gets oily the day after?!?
1. Don't ***** at people who are trying to answer your question.


It's very rude.


2. You obviously genetically have oily hair. Washing it only twice a week will not work for you. You will have to wash it every day like most people.


3. Garnier and Herbal Essences do NOT help oily hair. If you have supremely oily hair, even after washing your hair every day, I suggest you use Head and Shoulders.
I sometimes have the same problem. But I found that every so often if you use Neutrogena Anti-Residue shampoo it works miracles. You can use the Neutrogena Clean Replenishing Conditioner if you feel you need too. Just go lightly with it. You can find more info at the Neutrogena website.
i have to wash my hair every day cus it gets oily the next day. so i don't know how to help ur problem. unless you can get a shampoo for oily hair and balance your oil.
Don't use moisturizing shampoos. Use shampoos for normal hair and don't put any conditioner on your roots just the ends.
maybe if you took more than 2 showers a week it would be better! that is horrible hygene!

No comments:

Post a Comment