Monday, November 21, 2011

My hair is really thick and shoulder-length. What's the best shampoo or product if I want straight hair?

oh BTW I'm blonde and I really don't want to break the bank on fancy stuff.My hair is really thick and shoulder-length. What's the best shampoo or product if I want straight hair?
I am a cosmetologist and also have think hair. I found that Paul Mitchel has the best products. If you don't want to spend that much money try Aussie products. They are sold at Walmart or CVS type stores. The products are all in purple bottles. They are reasonable priced and effective. If you want to spend the money Paul Mitchel is the best...Maybe you can try ebay for a discount. Hope this helps!My hair is really thick and shoulder-length. What's the best shampoo or product if I want straight hair?
Try Gardia' Frutise...(i think that is how you spell it but idk)Long and Strong shampoo and conditioner it really works!
Hair straighteners are best way to hair straighten your hairs.


I have a list of good and cheap hair straighteners and websites.





Just mail me at kelli1132@yahoo.com with subjet Hair straightener. I will send a link of best website where you can find best products,tips,and advoice.





Best wishes
http://www.lanza.com/products/display_pr鈥?/a>


above is the product you need this product has been specially made for long hair it works its smells great.


the thermal defense product though dont bother with that it contains a hair spray product that can make the hair frizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment