Monday, November 21, 2011

What's The Best Shampoo/Conditioning Product?

Any opinions?What's The Best Shampoo/Conditioning Product?
love love love Bead Head by Tigi!





Plus, it's fun to say.What's The Best Shampoo/Conditioning Product?
any good shampoo. etc Timote
Herbal Essences
My family (straight hair and curly) use Mixed Chicks.
Herbal ESSence Hydrating Shampoo/Conditioner...


it come in the blue container n it has orchids n coconuts in it pluz it smells great!


it leaves ur hair soft n silky:D
Lanza and Kerastase. They are more expensive and I think you can only buy them in professional salons but they are worth it and I often use just twice a week, alternativing with less expensive makes, and I still seem to get the benefit.
My girlfriend uses Pantenne she said it's the best she's used up to now.
JOHN FRIEDA BABY ! :)


Or Pantene and Frutis Garnier


These are my personal faves and I have tried everything out there. lol I have curly hair so I have to work to get it to look amazing after straightening it and John Frieda works the best.





http://www.redken.com/products/ %26lt; --- Also amazing!
I love everything Dove!
redken!!!! really good i had tresemme but now im going to get the redken color extend and the all soft conditioner! i have the redken smooth down heat glide 鈾?it


%26lt;3 REDKEN!
Eufora Products they contain pharmaceutical grade aloe as the base for their shampoos and conditioners, (most shampoos use water) which helps repair the cuticle from the inside out. They are also color safe and will not weigh the hair down... And it lasts forever.


Maggi WAlsh


hedda hair and body bliss


joliet il 815-254-1600


www.heddahairbodybliss.com
for shampoo, go with tresemme or john freida. As far as I am concerned shampoo doesn't do much for anyone no matter what the bottle claims so it isn't worth splurging. However, Terax Original Crema is the best conditioner, hands down. It makes your hair silky and it moisturizes like nobody's business. Sure its more expensive, but its the best. Its up to you, but it all washes down the drain right?
Aussies miracle moist shampoo and conditioner!
Personally i love the Nicky Clark Shampoo and conditioner! the smooth one, its brilliant, for me anyway. just leaves your hair feeling lovely, smooth, non frizzy just nice bounce to it while keeping it straight at the same time lol =D very good stuff! my fav at the mo!
john frieda brunette
Nicky Clark so she says!
biosilk. expensive, but it makes my hair so soft and smooth!
The Pantene Pro-V line usually works really well for me, especially the sleek and smooth (green).
There is no 'best shampoo/conditioner' because everyone's hair is different. Each person needs shampoo/conditioner that match the criteria of their hair, and each individual has their own preferences as to what shampoo/conditioner they feel works the best for them.


Personally, I like Herbal Essenses, Aussie and Tony %26amp; Guy Shampoo and Conditioner as they seem to work best with my hair. My hair is straight and very fine! If you're on a low budget, go for Herbal Essenses, but if you're not, try Aussie


or Tony %26amp; Guy.
Every person has different type of scalp. try using all shampoo and you can decide what product can suit you.
Oh depends too much on you hair type, mine is long and wavy and oily so I love Umi shampoo from Waitrose, but my best find is Aussie 3 minute miracle; send off for this freebie like I did and see if you like it;





http://www.easyanswer.net/aussie/3mm/def鈥?/a>





tip; leave it on for 5 minutes 1st time
Tresemme Shampoo and Conditioner. :)
Pantene works great
I love Tressemme!!! It leaves my hair so soft and silky! And it smells good! And its not that expensive, they are usually 3/$10 at Walgreens!
-Pantene


-Garnier





Try the name brands..they are worth the extra money.
if you have really thick hair, try pantene's relaxed and natural (it's not only for black women)


and if you have normal/fine/thick hair, try pantene ice shine.


pantene is a really good line and it's a lie that it's bad for hair so just try it! you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment