Monday, November 21, 2011

Which is best hair food Product & Herbal Shampoo for healthy hair. and how to loose weight from hips side , .?

I want to know also that how to use hair food on hair and after how many days hair should wash and for how many days hair oil should keep into the hair in a week. And i m having proper physic as per my height but now a days fat started on my stomach and on hips i m very shorty so it looks so bad. Once i have started to cotinue my diet program it definetly helped me to loose wait but at a same time i have loosen charme on my face so want a proper diet program which help me to loose fat from my hips and stomach at a same time i don't loose glow on my face. Fate is not increasing on my palm and on lags but only on my hips, thighs and stomach.Which is best hair food Product %26amp; Herbal Shampoo for healthy hair. and how to loose weight from hips side , .?
Dont go out and buy anything expensive.


First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)





Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches) (Dont cut)





Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a ';little'; honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)





Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed. I promise.








The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower











You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.








Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid..鈥?/a>Which is best hair food Product %26amp; Herbal Shampoo for healthy hair. and how to loose weight from hips side , .?
Ur's is the same problem which is seen all over. So u can have some reference sites as illustrated here.
If you want to stay healthy just plain eat right, and avoid drinks with calories in them drink things like tea and water, but if losing weight is what you want exercise it's the only cure don;t starve yourself to make yourself thinner.
GARNIER ULTRA DOUX SHAMPOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment