Friday, July 30, 2010

Are there shampoos and conditioners or products that can make my hair grow longer/faster?

any hair conditioners or products that makes hair grow faster.


i want my hair down by my upper stomach its like 3 inches past my shoulders now.


any links to hair products u can find at walmart,kmart,walgreens,and those familiar stores would be helpful =]Are there shampoos and conditioners or products that can make my hair grow longer/faster?
there is a new line from herbal essences that promises to keep long hair healthy as it grows longer. I'm not sure what its called, but I know its in a red container and has something about a ';long term relationship'; on itAre there shampoos and conditioners or products that can make my hair grow longer/faster?
Well,I am not sure if there is. My hair is like yours. Here are some links...


http://www.fasterhairgrowth.com/grow.htm鈥?/a>





http://www.carolwrightgifts.com/cwg_v2/c鈥?/a>





I hope these will more for you!! Goodluck
There's a hair vitamin that helps ur hair to grow, but i don't know what the name of it. My aunt started taking them and her hair has gotten long and health and beautiful. There's also that shampoo, called horse shampoo which i heard it's helps hair grow. And u could also get ur split ends cut a least once or every other month.It's also helps hair grow, good luck.
Yes there is but i should warn you that hair growth shampoos leak into your scalp and make you grow hair EVERYWHERE! trust me just let it grow out.
garnier fructis i love it just get the ones that say length and strength it works amazingly

No comments:

Post a Comment