Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What product (shampoo) can fade brown highlights in my hair?

wash your hair with clarifying shampoo. Its a stripper and it will strip the color out. But let the shampoo sit on a lil bit so it can work its way to the cuticle and thats where the color is held. I know this stuff, I am a hair dresser....lWhat product (shampoo) can fade brown highlights in my hair?
If you had color put in as streaks, it can be faded. But if you had it highlighted with bleach, you can't fade those out with shampoo.





Either way, a very good clarifying shampoo is Shampoo 3 by Paul Mitchell, found only in salons. It's not very expensive at all as far as professional products go. Buy at a SuperCuts or HairCuttery for the most reasonable prices. Make sure you get a VERY good conditioner as well for use after a clarifying shampoo. I like Biolage hydratherapie conditioner, but anything you buy at the salon will be good. Good Luck!What product (shampoo) can fade brown highlights in my hair?
trick of the trade....


anti dandruff shampoo ( head n shoulders etc) will work but back it up with good conditioning treatments as well.





colour Techie

No comments:

Post a Comment