Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Best shampoo/hair care products?

What do you think the best shampoo/hair care product line is? I use John Freida's Sheer Blonde and I like it a lot but I was wondering if there was anything better that anyone might recommend?





I would like something that makes hair more manageable, and a hair care product that helps with straightening hair. And also I want it to smell good..haha.Best shampoo/hair care products?
pantene pro v ''smooth'' made my hair soft shiny straight and soooo much more manageable and its a pretty good price :)





(dont get to many blonde shampoos because some contain ammonia which is VERY bad for your hair when you use it frequently especially as a hair shampoo)Best shampoo/hair care products?
Here are some shampoos that u can buy:





- aussie (used it before, my hair was very sexy)





- garnier (i am using it now and my hair is even more sexier and it smells good too!)





- pantene is great too! i used it before and it just makes ur hair normal sexy. srry 4 saying sexy so much.





hoped i helped.





toodles.
Satinique is where it's at! :o)
redken
my friend uses bed head and she loves it but its expensive. i like garnier the best its affordable and u get great results too.
suave or garnier fructis
Consumer reports said Pantene was the best Shampoo.The rest of them were composed of mostly water.


Strangely enough Johnsons Baby Shampoo was one of the Harshest
bumble and bumble





some stars use


amazing hair products!


keeps hair where you want it and when!
Garnier is the best!!!!!!!!!!
I use Paul Mitchell and I LOVE it! They have a bunch of different shampoos and conditioners to choose from to make your hair do exactly what you want. plus it smells wonderful
I use pantene pro v and I love it.. I also love the herbal essences but the conditioner does not smell as good. They both smooth my hair because I get flyaways and frizz like crazy
DOVE MOISTURE THERAPY! I used to always use salon brands and i also used the john frieda stuff (but radiant red) and i liked it, but i got some dove stuff for christmas and tried it and it made my hair amazingly silky, soft, and managable. I really recommend it and it's way cheaper than salon brands and a bit cheaper than the john frieda stuff. Hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment