Friday, July 30, 2010

Do you know where to purchase toxic free or minimized level for household products like detergents & shampoo?

There is a whole line of products called Free %26amp; Clear that are sold at Whole Foods Markets, Trader Joes, Sprouts, Henry's Markets and other ';green'; grocers. They make soap, shampoo, conditioners, detergent, cleaning products, etc.Do you know where to purchase toxic free or minimized level for household products like detergents %26amp; shampoo?
There are many natural cleaners for your household that are not toxic. Myself am not able to use chemical cleaners I have very bad skin allergies. I do have my hands on this natural cleaner that I use everywhere in my home. But this product is not sold in any store or market.





As far as shampoo I use a Tea Shampoo purchased from Sally's Beauty Supply, %26amp; bathing soap I can only use liquid soap such as tone or some natural liquid soaps are out there to purchase.Do you know where to purchase toxic free or minimized level for household products like detergents %26amp; shampoo?
Where do live? Are you looking to purchase online or retail?
go to :melaleuca.com
giant @marine parade search : house hold essentials
If you care to learn to make your own soap, you will find it to be not only an enjoyable hobby but a source of income as well. It isn't hard. We've been making our own soaps, dish and laundry detergents and shampoo for years.





I noticed some people recommend liquid soaps. These are not all natural, since the increased water content requires a preservative of some kind to prevent mold and bacteria growth.





There are many natural soaps on the market. Most are inferior. Read the label. You'll find most natural soaps contain only coconut and palm oil, with some kind of ';special'; ingredient added such as lavender oil or tea trea, something like that. I make my soap using olive, coconut, palm and castor oils at the minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment