Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is your favourite shampoo and other hair products?

and why??


thanksWhat is your favourite shampoo and other hair products?
Aussie. It's the only brand I've found that still makes products for combination hair (greasy at the roots, dry and damanged at the ends). It's a miracle for long hair. Plus, it smells great without being too floral or too fruity, and it makes my hair feel spectacular.What is your favourite shampoo and other hair products?
Absolutely love the Joico range. Bit more expensive but totally worth it. It is the best shampoo and conditioner range i have ever used and i have tried loads over the years. Also you can use less with each application so the bottles do last a long time.





Although it depends on what you want to achieve with your hair. Mine was really badly damaged after years of straightening it, getting highlights etc. I never thought i'd manage to repair it (or even believed it was possible). But this range has actually worked!





I've heard Frizz Ease can be great for fine curly hair. My friend uses this and has nothing but good things to say about it.
i really like the garnier fructis shampoo and conditioner, because it smells good and makes my hair stronger...





i also lie the herbal essence long term relationship leave in conditioner, be cause it smells amazing and helps reduce frizz and split ends,





and the V05 heat protection spray, because it helps my split ends!





on hair color i like clairol natural instincts, because its easy to use, and i don't have to commit to a certain color
I love Bed Head they work great and make my hair so soft and pretty curls, also i love loreal and herbeleces dont know how to spell but when you take a shower and use them and then style your hair its like the comercials your hair is beautiful and keeps them healthy and protects from damaging your hair with heated items like curling or straight irons



my favorite shampoo and conditioner is herbal essences because of the scents... their scents are sooooooo fragrant. my favorite hair product is anything to do with pantene because it actually does the job.
big sexy hair is amazing! the shampoo conditioner %26amp; all style products work wonders! i would never use anything else. they give major volume %26amp; still leave hair shiny %26amp; gorgeous%26lt;3 a little on the expensive side but well worth every penny
My fave shampoo is Alberto Balsam, the Free Me Freesia one(Purple One) because if you wash your hair properly with it it shines loads and feels really soft and smooth. Also it makes your hair smell GORGEOUS!
Kerostase (by L'Oreal) works great but its a bit too expensive for me. But I have to say, good old Head and Shoulders always makes my hair silky smooth, and its cheap!
I like 'faith in nature' shampoo and conditioner as they're good and they don't test on animals - a lot do, sadly.
aussi


i love the way it smells. i love the sprunch spray also. i'm in love with its smell.
Herbal Essence ....it depends on what type of hair...... i have many favorites
Equage by Matrix..The best.
Dove, my hair never has felt or looked better



DOVE is the best!
Clinic plus...its cool.
  • ojon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment