Friday, July 30, 2010

Shampoo with no harsh chemicals and with natural products (hopefully)?

Are there ANY out there? I'm sick and tired of my hair ending up like twigs because of chemicals in shampoos and conditioners!Shampoo with no harsh chemicals and with natural products (hopefully)?
It's not always the chemicals in your shampooo and conditioners, though I agree that can be the problem often. Check your diet. Are you getting enough Omega 3 and 6's? Try Flaxseed Oil, and cooking with extra virgin olive oil. That will improve the texture of your hair and skin all-over! Sometimes the local water can be the issue! I've found that when our local lakes ';turn over,'; everything goes crazy! But I use Satinique. I found that it's wonderful for my hair, and also doesn't irritate the skin on my back. Here's the website, give it a try. http://krogers2.qhealthbeauty.com/Produc鈥?/a>Shampoo with no harsh chemicals and with natural products (hopefully)?
i love using shampoo by A'kin. It's smells wonderful and i think is completely organic. A little on the pricey side though~ :)
well i don't know of Any herbal remedies, but the rumor is that Dove moisturizing shampoo and conditioner is inexpensive and doesn't strip your hair of the 'good chemicals' it works really good for me i recently switched from a professional line and enjoy this much better. my hair is a nice , soft texture, smells good, and is very manageable. but everyone has different hair, so i would suggest going to a salon and see what they recommend. best of luck to you :)





-Stefany
there are herbal shampoos being marketed nowadays ... even Avon have it.
try tressamay it works wonders with my hair and my friends
Yes nowadays you can get coconut based foaming agents. You need more help you can write to me directly or even ask here for more details. Coconut based shampoo and conditioners are fantastic. Hair is much softer and does not fall as much as other shampoos cause.
There is this hair product line called Pureology. Their stuff is totally vegan based.Their products are made of natural ingredients and not tested on animals. It doesn't leave your hair oily or dry. I swear by this product 100%. You can find it at any hair salon or beauty supply shop. Or you can go online at www.salonsavings.com. I hope that you find what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment