Saturday, July 24, 2010

What kind of shampoo and conditioner product should i use for my hair?

I have natural curly hair and i mostly straighten it about 3 to 4 times a week. Want something that will keep my hair moisterized, help my hair to straighten, and to protect my hair from the heat of my flat iron.


Im using right now Herbal Essences. is that good or should i try some other product?What kind of shampoo and conditioner product should i use for my hair?
I would also use a weekly hair conditioning mask - tresemme do one thats not too expensive. Also, use a heat defence spray to protect your hair. Curly hair is prone to dry ends so using straighteners makes it worse --keep putting product on the ends of your hair where it needs it most keeps the split ends and fluffy ends at bay.What kind of shampoo and conditioner product should i use for my hair?
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! Organix has different collections in different scents for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Walgreens, CVS, etc. Its the best! You'll love it!!!





http://www.organixhair.com/


.
http://www.mixedchicks.net/





I LOVE THIS STUFF...A LITTLE EXPENSIVE,BUT IT WORKS!! I BUY THE TRIO
TRY NICKEY CLARKE
i used to straigten my hair everyday for years, and i used, and continue to use pantene pro-v. no matter what products you use, your hair will get damaged from the heat and split ends will occur. you should try getting your hair 'brazillian' straightened. I get it done about everu 3 months, because it starts to wear off. it is not at all harsh on the hair, unlike the japanese one. you can also color it and everything which once again you cannot do if you have the japanese straightening done.





also tressemme or however you spell it has very good conditioner, its very moisurizing.
My hair is just like your's I use Frizz Eaze shampoo, conditioner and styling products. they are cheap and they work!!!
try Pantene Sleek and Smooth. it helps to keep your hair straight and it makes your hair smooth as well as keeping it moisterused. to protect your haur from heat i would you Tressame Heat Defence spray. its really good + it smells good too (:
herbal esssences is an awesome product i use it 2 and my hair is really soft,healthy and shiny
i have naturally curly hair and am using herbal essences as well. for me it works great, but i also use a product called curls up ( i highly recommend it) which defrizzes and makes the curls not so limp, but alive!!
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment