Monday, July 26, 2010

Which shampoo and conditioner product will make my hair long?

I am 15 years oldWhich shampoo and conditioner product will make my hair long?
I don't think a shampoo or conditioner will help your hair grow faster. Some people believe that if you massage your head when you are washing your hair it will grow faster. Some people believe if you cut your hair on full or new moons, it will grow faster. I don't think there is any proof that something will make your hair grow faster.Which shampoo and conditioner product will make my hair long?
Hair is hair.


It will grow at the same rate it always has. Products that advertise they can make your hair grow faster are lying. You just need to keep your hair healthy and in good condition. Don't avoid getting it cut either. Cutting your hair regularly keeps it in good condition and it gives the illusion of it being longer because it will be soft and smooth, without frayed ends. Try Herbal Essences shampoo for long hair.





http://www.herbalessences.ca/en_CA/collections/long_term_relationship/default.jsp





Hope that helps! :)
My hair is the same length and although I am satisfied with my hair length many of my friends aren't. That is why they us Main %26amp; Tail shampoo and conditioner. Don't freak out because it is a horse shampoo BUT on the bottle it clearly says humans may use it and that it helps your hair grow faster. Hope this helps =].

No comments:

Post a Comment