Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Has anyone tried Biolage products?? the shampoo and conditioner??

I have tried them they are awesome. They are great if you have dry hair.Has anyone tried Biolage products?? the shampoo and conditioner??
YES i love biolage and have used it since i was eleven. i always get compliments on the smell and texture of my hair. I wouldn't use an other product.Has anyone tried Biolage products?? the shampoo and conditioner??
I love biolage products too! I use the normalizing and occasionally the deep conditioner (hair mask). I just love the smell!
I have tried the Biolage products, shampoo and conditioner. I liked them alot. I go thru a bunch of different brands. I think they are a quality product. Was there a more specific question you had? I would be happy to answer further.

No comments:

Post a Comment