Friday, July 30, 2010

What stores carry the best assortment of travel products - ie mini shampoos, conditioners, etc?

I'm traveling out of the country soon and need to stock up on some mini supplies - where's the best place to go for a one-stop shop?What stores carry the best assortment of travel products - ie mini shampoos, conditioners, etc?
Have you tried to look at some dollar stores. That is the best place to get them. Or you can try out Walmart or any department stores would have them in stock. But my best bet would be the dollar store.What stores carry the best assortment of travel products - ie mini shampoos, conditioners, etc?
Sephora and drugstores usually carry mini fillable bottle kits that can be filled up with multiple products. It is cheaper to use these type of bottles than wasting money on mini products.
Target has tons of those!
Walmart has some and I think Target has some to.
I can never find my favorite products in 3 oz sizes. I just buy empty bottles and keep refilling them with what I like.
kohls
Drug stores usually have a whole aisle with mini-toiletries. Try CVS, Walgreens, or Eckerd!
wal mart
Go to TARGET / on sporting sections
Wally World, or a Dollar Store

No comments:

Post a Comment