Friday, July 30, 2010

Watz the best shampoo + conditioner/ any hair products?

my hair iz frizzy and ugly=[Watz the best shampoo + conditioner/ any hair products?
DOVE THERAPY!


the blue bottles, trust me, on monday i accidently burned my hair with my straightener with FULL BLAST, so it was horrible, crispy, dry, and totally damaged, and i had no other way to fix it, but my friend told me to use this shampoo and i bought it TODAY and used it not to long ago during my shower, and it already felt revived, but not to much, i think i'll have to use it for about 3 more days for it to fully heal!!Watz the best shampoo + conditioner/ any hair products?
I like garnier fructis but I got some nice stuff from the salon once called KMH or KHM something like that it was 30 bucks though, but I really think the garnier fructis stuff worked wonderfully.
I like to use pantene, it makes my hair smooth and soft
Head and shoulders.
My hair is really frizzy too so what I usually do is use a straightener in the morning. There are some good straightener's in London Drugs.
i use sauve...the conditioner is really good...try using more conditioner..
I prefer dove and tresemme because it's affordable and it rivals that of professional products.
My girlfriend uses a product called SLEEK by Matrix she loves it give it a try.
I'm sure your hair isn't ugly. But I also have curly hair and I use Herbal Essences or Garnier Fructis. AFter my shower, I use this anti-frizz creme thats for hair that frizzes as it dries and it is called Sunsilk. I also use Herbal Essences mousse that works really well. Tell me if it works!
I prefer pantene. Also when you are done styling try Tigi Bed Head Shine Junkie. It really smooths things out
garnei and pantine
PANTENE
pantene, garnier, dove, brilliant brunette (if ur brunette) sheer blonde (if your blonde) biolage they are good
Use Pantene especially their conditioner. The Ice Shine one is really good. It's the one I use and I have dry and frizzy hair too. By the way I'm sure your hair isn't ugly!

No comments:

Post a Comment