Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Is there a shampoo or product that prevents hair from falling out?

Nexxus Diametress works pretty good. My hair used to always fall out alot when I used other shampoos, but this one doesn't.Is there a shampoo or product that prevents hair from falling out?
Well, you can try using Rogaine products. You can buy the foam and the shampoo. They seem to help a lot of people, including my brother who is balding. I can give you some advice though: you may want to buy all natural shampoos and conditioners b/c the ones that are commercially sold in stores contain ingredients that are proven to cause hair loss (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate). I also suggest that when you shampoo your hair you give your scalp a nice rigorous massage for a minute or two to help stimulate blood flow, and therefore growth.Is there a shampoo or product that prevents hair from falling out?
no...ur hair falls out naturally...I think the average person looses like 100 hairs a day or something...if ur concerned about it falling out during the day and gettin on ur clothes, do this, it helps. While I'm in the shower as I'm rinsing the conditioner outta my hair, I run my fingers through my hair and pull out all the extra hair...then I dont 'shed' as much throughout the day. lol and using Nair...not such a good idea for the genius that said that....
Nioxen products are supposed to help. They help strip DHT from the follicle. This hormone is believed to cause a lot of peoples hair loss. You can find this at some salons or I am sure somewhere online has it. It works!
not sure about a shampoo but yuo might try a vitamin, there should be something you can take,ask your doc or you can google it and see whats making oyur hair fall out,
try head %26amp; shoulders


itz all over the world!!!





otherwise try some natural herbs that might work!!





or .......
you can probabally google or yahoo it. i bet they've made one
yes its called Nair just rubb it in and let it sit for 6 mins or more
you could try Rogane

No comments:

Post a Comment