Friday, July 30, 2010

What type of Shampoo is best for cleaning all product out of your hair?

I have blonde hair but use quite a bit of product on it. I normally use moisturising/repairing shampoos but even after I wash my hair good and thoroughly, my hair still feels weighty. Is there are good, normal priced shampoo that will sort of deep clean my hair, removing all the product and make it feel lighter and look more blonder (rather than so dull looking)?What type of Shampoo is best for cleaning all product out of your hair?
Hi,


I think you need a shampoo which has natural ingredients. . There is no shampoo free of chemical but the one that I found closest to being natural is a Ziravie shampoo. It removes all chemicals and leave a quote of natural ingredients plus it hydrates the scalp.


Your last rinse should be with spring water and it should be of room temprature because that is what helps to close the poses of the scalp. and leaves the hair light weight


Detailed information on www.ziravie.comWhat type of Shampoo is best for cleaning all product out of your hair?
Moisturising shampoos can do that its kinda like if you over moisturise you skin it can feel greasy


Tony %26amp; Guy do one that cleans your hair of product build up and they do a small version of it so you can try it out and this size is also good because you dont need to use it everyday so its good for every so often and its cheaper.


I use John Frieda moisurising shampoo for blonde hair its relly good and doesnt make hair feel ';unwashed';
I too hate it when you can feel conditioners coating your hair. Now don't laugh, but what I think is a good stripping shampoo is Breck which is available at dollar stores. I use the kind that is pink in color. For me anyways, it totally strips other conditioners, etc. off my hair %26amp; my hair feels clean %26amp; free of stuff. It's only a dollar. Give it a try!
Head %26amp; shoulders is really good and gets rid of dandruff.


I'm blonde to and for christmas I got ';Mark Hill'; hair products including shampoo for blonds, conditioner for blonds and hairspray for blonds.


There meant to make sure you stay naturally blonde.
Borax - powder available from the chemist. Shampoo once with whatever you normally use, then reshampoo but add about a tablespoon to the shampoo - really get into your scalp with it. Condition well after. Result is shiny shiny product free hair and no harm either!
I use Shampure by Aveda but another good one is Pantene clarifying shampoo.


http://www.boots.com/brandtreatment/prod鈥?/a>
the best thing is bath salts!! wash hair, then rub the salts through the mid to bottom of your hair not the roots, then shampoo again to them out!





your hair will be quite fluffy after you do this but it does the trick!
I agree with Dink - the tres emme deep cleansing one is brilliant and it's really fresh smelling too. or something with tea tree and mint cos it really clears your head too makes u feel really awake and removes all the crap ;)
every now and then (not every day) wash your hair with ordinary washing up liquid, it will get rid of everything for a ulta clean feeling, then do it again 3 or 4 weeks later








xxx vici
i found pantene clarifying shampoo good, as a budget way of removing product build up, i think someone else mentioned it too.
I use apple cider vinegar.
use Timoteo it is the best for Blondie hair i use it
try Tresemme deep cleansing
use olive oil :)
  • ojon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment