Friday, July 30, 2010

Good shampoo+conditioner and styling products for my hair?

My hair is pretty thick, and it's naturally straight, and can get frizzy.


It is coarse underneath but silky soft and fine on top.


I've used sun in on my hair and it's naturally medium/dirty blonde but now it's light blonde, and ALWAYS gets lightened by the sun.


And it's a little bit damaged, and I straighten it everyday.


It's also pretty long and I'm trying to grow it out.


Here are some pics of mah hair.


http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r263/鈥?/a>


I'm the one on the right in the green shirt.





http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r263/鈥?/a>


hair pulled back


http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r263/鈥?/a>


before sun in.








So what shampoo+conditioner and styling products should I use?





Thanks.Good shampoo+conditioner and styling products for my hair?
Herbal Essences, Pantene, Tresemme or Dove work great. Other than Shampoo and Conditioner check out this video to help with your damaged hair. It gives some GREAT tips on how to grow healthy, shiny, and long hair.





http://youtube.com/watch?v=-Vu80ljcIPgGood shampoo+conditioner and styling products for my hair?
you definitely need to put a heat protecter in your hair before BLOW DRYING , not before flat ironing. i would suggest catwalk TIGI fashionista smooth %26amp; shine. dont use a whole lot though. also, if you blow dry your hair everyday , invest in an ionic hairdryer. as for shampoo and conditioner , i would recommend using biolage. i would NOT put any product in your hair other than the heat protectant before you blow dry. if you INSIST on using another product , opt for joiwhip mousse.
My hair is that same way. I usually buy my haircare products at the salon. I use biolage hair serum and just recently bought Nexxus shampoo and conditioner(the kind to straighten hair) at the grocery store at12.95 each and it has totally made my hair straight, shiny and wonderful. I have had people come up and ask what i've done different and that is the only thing. No one was more surprised than me!


btw Bed head hair spray smells like grapefruit(yummy!)
thanks, im probably not going to order offline though, but i will check out sally's.





about your hair, it looks super good. i always liked sunsilk with the added TLC. it smells good, and it leaves hair ultra smooth. but...with styling products, i don't know since i don't used much, but i know garnier fructisse has a whole bunch%26lt;%26lt;and it also smells good!! especially with the leave in conditioners and anti frizz stuff.
id kill to have your hair!! how long did it take u to grow it out?


you should go to sallys beauty and by this spray that protects your hair when u blow dry it and straighten it pray it on before you do so. or i have both products but another is anti breakage detangler you can find at walmart.





hope i helped!!
its gonna be hard, try to straighten ur hair only once or twice a week. and once a week try some pantene hair mask. it really makes it soft, not frizze, and makes it feel like silk. if you live close to the ocean with a lot of humidity, try some pantene pro-v against frizz. before u blowdry or straighten use some tres semme heat tamer.
it looks good,


but to stop damage and repait it. get some hair repair product like pantene rejuvinate, and don't bloe dry ur hair unhtill it is almost dry, as this will cut down you drying time, helping stop damage. and get a goood straightner that doesn't cause as much damage for every day use. and b4 u straighten use a heat protection product, b4 u blow dry too
beautiful hair!!!





I use this stuff called bio-silk to make my hair shiny and soft looking. It could work for you to since you blow dry and flat iron your hair a lot.





Hope you find something that works for you.





thanks for answering my question :)
Treseme are brilliant and so is pantane
aw ur so cute but yah use tres emm茅 and put in wet hair this serum: La COupe, shine %26amp; smooth, sleek. It works super well for defrizzing and stuff. BY the way is she ur twin sister??
I like using herbal shampoos.


It is something to think about?
you and your friend are sooooooo cute anways try treseme or pantene or head and shoulders
welll i dont really know BUT you are super cute!
You look just like my sister. lol. Hope you are nicer than her though. She mocks me for freezing to death in London - well it is cold compared to her LA.





I mostly use what ever the maid gets, but the in(fus)ium 23 stuff works really well on black hair, I don't know how it will fair, excuse the pun, on yours tho'





sorry, I don't know too much about these things





Xxbrayden.un.BrandedxX. 15. London


scene is nawt em0





PS. yes, you are very attractive... I like your friend in the first pic too.


Still, you shouldn't be putting your picture up online for all to see; you need to be a little more cautious and try not to plaster your pretty face all over the web. You wanted someone to tell you about you hair, well the picture should only have your hair. blur the face or something.


I'm not trying to lecture you like your guardian, but you've got to be much more careful. The web is the wild west, you needn't to assume that all people her are trust worth, because they're nawt.
  • ojon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment