Wednesday, July 28, 2010

If i use garnier styling products just i use garnier shampoo too?

ok because i had curly hair i and i bought sunsilk for the curls now i just got my first relaxer now!! my hair is straight so should i use garneir shampoo and condniter or sunsilk(but i'll get a ndifferent kind of sunsilk) thanks which..one sunsilk or garier i love and use bothIf i use garnier styling products just i use garnier shampoo too?
i think you should use sunsilk. i have personally used garnier shampoo and conditioner, and i dont like it that much. but there styling prodects are really good :)If i use garnier styling products just i use garnier shampoo too?
Personally, I'd say get a better brand period. but since I'm gonna take a guess and say you're kind of budgeted go with Sunsilk, any stylist will tell you not to use Garnier, but if you like it more power to you. Also don't think that because you use one brand of shampoo you have to use the same brand of styling products or even the same brand of conditioner for that matter.
Honestly, they pretty much all do the same thing. But Sunsilk is an awsome brand. I use it daily!
I prefer sunsilk because I think they have a wider range of products, and think it is presented better than garnier.


Sunsilk also seems more exclusive, and my hair feels better after using sunsilk compared to garnier.


Although I might add, I am probably biased because I have a sensitive scalp and garnier makes it go really bad and flaky - so on that note sunsilk might also be better for your scalp?

No comments:

Post a Comment