Friday, July 30, 2010

What's a good shampoo+conditioner and styling products fo' me?

My hair is pretty thick, and it's naturally straight, and can get frizzy.


It is coarse underneath but silky soft and fine on top.


I've used sun in on my hair and it's naturally medium/dirty blonde but now it's light blonde, and ALWAYS gets lightened by the sun.


And it's a little bit damaged, and I straighten%26amp;blowdry it everyday.


It's also pretty long and I'm trying to grow it out.


Here are some pics of mah hair.


http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r263/鈥?/a>


I'm the one on the right in the green shirt.





http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r263/鈥?/a>


hair pulled back





http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r263/鈥?/a>


before sun in.








So what shampoo+conditioner and styling products should I use?





Thanks.What's a good shampoo+conditioner and styling products fo' me?
im not sure about shapoo and condintioner, but this product makes your hair super soft and makes your hair smell really good andd it makes your hair shiny :)





http://www.drugstore.com/qxp163519_33318鈥?/a>





i love it, and people tell me my hair is the softest they have ever felt anyones hair.What's a good shampoo+conditioner and styling products fo' me?
All your pictures are deleted...





Try looking into Herbal Essence


they have shampoo%26amp;conditioner


for almost every single hair drama out there!


including:





BODY ENVY- To volumize that flat hair


COLOR ME HAPPY- For colored hair


DANGEROUSLY STRAIGHT- To help your hair...Straighten up!!


DRAMA CLEAN- To leave your hair feeling refreshed!


HELLO HYDRATION- For dry hair


LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP- To help your hair grow


NO FLAKIN' WAY- For dandriff


NONE OF YOUR FRIZZNESS- Anti-frizz


TOTALLY TWISTED- For curls and waves


BREAK'S OVER-For damaged hair





sorry i felt the need to list everything!


hope this helps!
i would try pantine and herbal essence i have used them both and i found out that they work best for me. you just need to kind of experiment with them see what one is making the most improvment for your hair . oh and for the straightening and blowdrying i use 'got2b' crazy sleek . it works really well its a lotion for your hair thats heat activated. i never thought my hair could feel or look so good with anything but this proved me wrong. its about $5 or $6 not exactly sure.
i love ur hair espically in pic 2, the color and that its straight. no offense but i can never have my hair any shorter than it is now. its up to my waist. but use Hairapy Sunsilk Hydra TLC


http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/154011鈥?/a>





it helps moisterize and strenghten hair. u can also use garnier fructis leave in sleek and shine conditioner





http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2鈥?/a>





use this site!!!


http://free-beauty-tips.glam.com/haircar鈥?/a>
I use salon stuff, it's more expensive but chep stuff CAN wreck your hair. it happened to me :(. you can get cheaper salon stuff and london drugs. Also don't wash your hair everyday it damages ti. wash it every other day but just put a shower cap on.
You're gorgeous :-)





I'd recommend Bed Head (by Tigi) Control freak or moisture maniac shampoo and conditioner. It's not cheap, but the results are really amazing! :-)
you should use pantene always smooth or ice shine. they tame frizz so well, even without blowdrying or straightening. if you wash your hair at night with this and then sleep on it, it tames frizz even better!
Stop straightening and blow-drying your hair... It damages your it...
Pantene works wonders. I LOVE IT. It's perfect for anybody.
I love Pantene and Dove. They both work amazing! Good luck and btw your hair's gorgeous!
tresseme then use redken outshine. or dove silky and straight.
I LUV UR HAIR
My all time favorite haircare line is Nexxus. It is a salon product but can be be bought at Walmart and CVS. I think your hair would benefit from Nexxus Therappe Shampoo, Nexxus Humectress Conditioner and Nexxus Heat Protexx Styling Spray. If Nexxus is too pricey (I personally have to fall back to a cheaper brand when I can't manage to buy Nexxus.) I also like Pantene. I think the Repair and Protect line would work well for you. They also have a Smooth and Sleek line but I believe the reason your hair tends to be frizzy is due to damage so I would go with the Repair and Protect line. I also would not use anymore sun in, it is soooo damaging. I think yor hair is beautiful by the way. I wish mine was that thick!
I cant see the pictures darling.





But i reccomend pantene pro v. it fixes all the damage and makes your hair silky

No comments:

Post a Comment