Monday, July 26, 2010

Is there a shampoo or product out there there really does make your hair grow faster?

i have seen adds ads and heard talk but i want to really hear from ppl who have experience with these products and if so please giv detailed results (( example 6inches in 3 weeks etcIs there a shampoo or product out there there really does make your hair grow faster?
i saw some in the DR LEONARDS catalog and even here http://www.drleonards.com/framework/cont鈥?/a> on there site but i have not personally used it myself . SorryIs there a shampoo or product out there there really does make your hair grow faster?
hello his, no, there isn't a thing in the world that will do that.


our tiny hair follicles are the hair making factories and the average hair growth is 1/2 inch a month. just be patient, it will grow. i hope this helped! :)
I dont know of any shampoo helping but i do know if you keep your hair tied back and kept away from blow dryer and straight iron heat it will grow pretty fast and healthy!
I was about to ask this same question...I just got a haircut and I hate it, so I'm going to do my best to grow it out now, hopefully with some help...
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment