Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Has anyone tried doo grow products and if so how do they compare to other perms/shampoo and conditioners?

I have tried the products, they are really good, although they can be a bit waxy. You will want to use a clarifying shampoo every other time you wash your hair, to keep it from being heavy.Has anyone tried doo grow products and if so how do they compare to other perms/shampoo and conditioners?
Doo Grow stinks n u see no results. It sucks Report Abuse
Has anyone tried doo grow products and if so how do they compare to other perms/shampoo and conditioners?
I have tried them and I honestly did not see any results in my hair. I tried the leave in conditoner and the mega thick cream and it's just so messy and doesn't smell that great.
I tried Mane 'N Tail haircare products, but also you must message your scalp to stimulate the blood to circulate to the hair follicles. That will help in promoting hair growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment