Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the best Shampoo, Conditioner, hair products for coarse hair?

Hello,


I have course hair that is not dry, just coarse. When I jsut wash and towel dry it, it gets HUGE!!! It looks like a mix between Gilda Radner and Howard Stern. My hair is a little bit longer than soulder length, I can't go shorter because the weght helps it lay down somewhat. I currently use Redken All soft shampoo and conditioner. Ideally I would like to just wash and towel dry and use a small amount of product to keep in looking sleek and shinny. When I use a flat iron it gets straight, but I still looke frizzy and have flyaways. Most of the time I just put it in a ponytail and forget it, but I am going to be 30 in 2 months and I would really like to start looking nicer. Thanks!What is the best Shampoo, Conditioner, hair products for coarse hair?
The best shampoo i found for frizzy hair is.


Triple moisture shampoo and the conditioner by Neutrogena it is this orange tube.. The price ranges from 5 to 7 depending where you live.. It helped me with my hair.. Its esp for frizzy hair try it =)


And when you are done put some anti-frizz serum in itWhat is the best Shampoo, Conditioner, hair products for coarse hair?
Try these:


-TreSemme multi-vitamin 2 in 1 shampoo plus conditioner


-Therapeutics Rx Leave-In Conditioner(around 10$)


-Bain de Terre(Shampoo's and Conditioner)


Hope this helps!
Try So Soft by Redken. I have thick, wavy hair with frizzies if I don't control it so I tried that. I had to stop using it after a month or so because it made my hair TOO soft and flat. The stuff worked well for me.
  • ojon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment