Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shampoo conditioner and styling products ? ?

what works the best for dark brown (never dyed) medium thickness hair


its about just an inch below my shoulders when i straighten it my hair is wavy but only when its longer . behead? redkin? big sexy hair? matrix? i know tigi beadhead smells amazing but i was wondering how well it works ? and how well does the control freak serum to make my hair REALLY straight ? but i dont want to lose the volume of my hair ?


any ideas?Shampoo conditioner and styling products ? ?
I use bedhead tigi and I like it but my hair is pretty straight already I use it because it makes my hair silky and not frizzy I don't think it's meant to straighten hair because it doesn't work on my friend who has curlyish hair. I don't know if this helped or not but I hope it did!

No comments:

Post a Comment