Friday, July 30, 2010

I need a hair product & shampoo that would make my hair smoother?

I'm a 13 year old boy...lol.. I have a pretty long hair but i want it to be smoother..i dont want to sepnd a lot of money on a hair product though...so yeah could you tell me of any good hair products and shampoo %26amp; conditioner i could use to make my hair smoother?





I dont want them to be very expensive tho.I need a hair product %26amp; shampoo that would make my hair smoother?
Frutics works really well i had to switch to that!


I was told vegi oil makes it softer%26amp; smoother and so it doesnt break as easy.





Because I'm only 13 to and dy and straighten my hair alot!I don't want bad hair when i grow up so I use frutics. Ever since i switched it has been soft and smoother other than any other kinds i've tried.I need a hair product %26amp; shampoo that would make my hair smoother?
treseme...I think thats how you spell it!





I straighten my hair everyday so my hair is pretty damaged but once I used treseme shampoo and conditioner my hair didn't look damaged. It looked shiny and smooth and not at all frizzy.





Hope I helped a little.
Aussie Moist shampoo %26amp; conditioner


Aussie mousse + leave in conditioner





these are great for a guy cause they don't smell girly my son uses this on his hair, and they are only like $3.14 at our local walmart
Fructis. It helps your hair to be ';poof free'; and be smooth is you have the conditioner.
try a deep conditioner


then you wont feel so weird putting stuff in your hair outside the shower
Garnier Fructis sleek and shine system works great
  • ojon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment