Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Is there a product (shampoo, conditioner, mousse, etc.) that will make straight hair curly?

like without curling, or if theres not anything like that, something that will enhance curls and keep them tight.Is there a product (shampoo, conditioner, mousse, etc.) that will make straight hair curly?
There are curl enhancing products on the market. I use two or three of them together to get the best results. Nexus has curl enhancing shampoo and conditioner that is truely good for your hair. I also use a couple of products from Garnier - Fruitice I think - one is a gel, the other an after-shampoo spray.





They do something to the way the hair shaft shapes itself when it dries - kind of like curling ribbon, I think, from what I have read.Is there a product (shampoo, conditioner, mousse, etc.) that will make straight hair curly?
You can use mousse to scrunch your hair and make it wavy, other than that I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment