Monday, July 26, 2010

Does anyone know any great hair care products? like shampoo, serum, ect.?

thanks write as much as you can and you might get best answer--haha lolssssDoes anyone know any great hair care products? like shampoo, serum, ect.?
Bed Head shampoo and conditioner. And I definitely second Biosilk! Silk Therapy is amazing.Does anyone know any great hair care products? like shampoo, serum, ect.?
I buy all my hair and skin care from the Health Food shop now because with some of the fancy expensive products you just dont realize how many chemicals are in them. I think you should get into this habit when your young because if you knew about the amount of chemicals you are absorbing into your skin through shampoos and cosmetics - you would freak. Your skin is the largest organ on your body - please look after yourself.


Im not a 'new age' type of person but I truly believe that natural brands are the best way to go!
Oganix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner.





I have very thick, frizzy, and curly hair, so I have needed a product that will not only make my hair softer and easier to manage but one that will keep my hair from splitting and becoming damaged from my flat iron. My Aunt recommended this product to me (She is a professional hair sylist) one day about a year ago. After using Organix for one week, my hair is soft, shiny, healthy, and super sily smooth. I'm never going back to Pantene Pro-V!
Biosilk. It's amazing and so soft, leaving your hair feeling perfect. It also, smells sooooooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment