Friday, July 30, 2010

Is there a shampoo or hair care product that I can use to help my hair grow longer faster?

I want to grow out my hair long and I want to speed it up. I'm trying to drink milk to speed up the proteins made but I want something that will work faster. Any home recipes or products I can buy? anything can help thanks!!!Is there a shampoo or hair care product that I can use to help my hair grow longer faster?
Two words: Prenatal VitaminsIs there a shampoo or hair care product that I can use to help my hair grow longer faster?
nioxin products
Yes - Pick Stephani answer. My best friend has her cosmetology license. She is taking prenatal vitamins and says they are working.
i've heard that taking prenatal vitamins makes your hair and nails grow faster
maine and tail is a great one to use my sister started using it and her hair went from her shoulders to her waist in a year. you can get it at wal mart,wal greens ,kmart ect.
My mom is a hairdresser and she says that there is no shampoo that really works to regrow hiar/ make it longer but I'm taking a vitamin that you can get at walmart that is called biotin. i take 3 capsules a day (2 in morn , 1 at night) and my hair has grown 1-3 inches each month and is still growing really fast. the longer you are on it the faster you hair and nails will grow. it also helps your skin apper clearer and have a natural glow!!
There is nothing to speed up the process of hair growth, but there definitely are ways that you can make your hair healthy.





You could try Pantene Pro-V breakage Control to reduce the split ends.





Biotin also helps as well as a good multi vitamin or prenatal vitamin.
Mane %26amp; Tail, it is a horse shampoo, that is safe for us as well. It does help your hair to be stronger and grow faster. You can buy it at walmart in the shampoo dept.
I have some bad news...





You can't make your hair grow faster than it's normal rate, everything you hear....massaging scalps, using special shampoos, etc, they're all myths. Every hair stylist I've seen have said that to me.





Just focus on keeping it healthy and you should be fine.
i'm not sure that there's anything out there like that.. XD
there isnt a product but just by getting your hair trimmed regularly. i have been doing that and in about a year my hair went from middle of upper back to my butt.
I have heard that Tale %26amp; Mane shampoo works the best.


you can buy it at walmart. and it is supposed to make your hair grow stronger and faster.!





and try taking iron supplements.they also help hair grow stronger and faster.!!


and make hair healthier.


hope i helped=]
Re-Grow.....get it from the beanty supply.....
There's a new line from Herbal Essences that's called Longterm Relationship :) I haven't used it yet %26amp; there is also something called Hair, Skin, %26amp; Nails that you can buy on the HomeShoppingNetwork that people I know have tried.
i dontthink so.
Rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar and sage tea helps in hair growth. Boil rosemary leaves in water and use this water while washing your hair daily to improve hair growth. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c鈥?/a> for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment