Saturday, July 24, 2010

Any shampoos or hair products that can make my hair grow back?

There was a piece of my hair that was really curly and i HATED it! so i cut it off...now there is a little bald spot on my head...ya i know it was a dumb thing for me to do...lol but anyway, are there any hair products or shampoos i can use to make it grow back?Any shampoos or hair products that can make my hair grow back?
There is no shampoo that can make it grow back. Been there, done that. The best way is to balance your diets and make sure you're eating healthy. That's the best way.Any shampoos or hair products that can make my hair grow back?
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Hair-Growth-Tips.php
go for hair weaving on dat portion of ur head....

No comments:

Post a Comment