Friday, July 30, 2010

What Shampoo,conditioner, or hair product makes your hair feel and look great?

i want to try and new hair product to make my hair shiny and soft.


So is there any great hair products yu used that worked great?What Shampoo,conditioner, or hair product makes your hair feel and look great?
pantene bruntette hair expressions or wqtev colr hair my hairs always awesomeWhat Shampoo,conditioner, or hair product makes your hair feel and look great?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE herbal essences shampoo and conditioner :) it makes hair smell wonderful.


john frieda 'weather works' is also good and so is vitamin e tresemme (vitamin e makes hair soft and shiny)


as for products i normally use:


-garnier fructis sleek and shine (tames frizzy hair)


-herbal essences long term relationship split end mender (makes hair super soft)


-got2b smooth operator smoothing lustre lotion (makes hair smell great/makes it soft)


hope i helped! :)
The GREAT ones that I use is the Herbal Ensensses, Hydralishious, self-targeting shampoo, and the feather weight conditioner. Not that my hair is thin I just got this from a magazine. But these two products makes my hair so soft. Also I switch between the Aveeno as well, the Nourish plus Moisturize shampoo and conditoner. ALL of these work great. Also when I want to put heat on my hair i use this stuff called CHI Silk Fusion, gel. That heat protectant makes your hair even shinyer and soft.


Hope I helped!=)


If any more questions than please ask.
I start with Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight shampoo.


It smells awesome, and makes my hair so straight and shiny!


Then I condition with L'Oreal Paris Vive Pro Hydra-Gloss Moisturizing conditioner.


(I know, it's a long name).


They both work awesome, and you can buy them at any drug store or super market that carries hair products.


:]
Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree.


It's pretty expensive (around $15) but you get your money's worth. My hair is SOOOOO much better! Less unruly, more bounce, and, the best part? It's ALL NATURAL!!! Read the ingredients, you can't find a chemical on there! It's the best shampoo/conditioner system I've ever used!
well i use suave coconut shampoo %26amp; conditioner, its cheap and makes your hair smell good:)
herbel essences has great hairproducts

No comments:

Post a Comment