Monday, July 26, 2010

Favorite Shampoo and Conditioner? Other hair products?

Any kind works. I'm probably looking for something a bit on the cheap side for drier hair. I also straighten my hair but I wear it curly too. So I guess what are your favorite products for all your hair needs? Talk to me!Favorite Shampoo and Conditioner? Other hair products?
I just discovered ';Sunsilk'; shampoos and conditioners. It is wonderful! I straighten my hair with a flat iron, so I have done some damage to my ends. The Sunsilk seems to make it healthier. My favorite is ';anti-esponja';, this particular one is for spanish hair and has avocado in it. But my daughter has frizzy curly hair and I get her the anti-frizz one and it works great!!!! Oh! And it is less than $3 a bottle at Walmart.Favorite Shampoo and Conditioner? Other hair products?
I use : G


Garnier Fructis Sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner


Super skinny serum Paul Mitchell(i straighten my hair and it makes it less frizzy and sleeker)
Try Panteen Pro V. I love it and my hair always feels soft and shiny.
Creme of Nature Shampoo and Conditioner


Mane 'N Tail Shampoo and Conditioner


Lotta Body Setting Lotion


Dr. Miracles Stimulating Oil


Dr. Miracles Relaxer


Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion


Isoplus Oil Sheen Hair Spray w/ Mink Oil
i like the brand Herbal Essences they have many different types to use for straight hair or even curly. it also has great scents!
HERBAL ESSENCES.
Redken i have VERY curly hand and straighten it it keeps it from drying out and still can look good curly to it cost around 11-17 dollars nomally. :] hope that helped.
Ok, First- I use Head and Shoulders Shampoo


Second- I use Sleek Look Conditioner or Sunsilk (the Hydration kind)


Third- Frizz-ease Leave in Conditioner, just makes your hair soft and shiny n stuff (gets it like not so frizzy too)
I always use the herbal essences range!! It's not too expensive and has shampoo and conditioner to suit every hair type, all the ones i have tried smell really nice as well!!


I straighten my hair most days and i use L'oreal tecni.art heat protector spray and then i use toni%26amp;guy tame-it serum to smooth it down, it make your hair shinny but not greasy!! You can buy all that at Boots!!


hope that helps!! good luck!!
i love sunsilk





it's cheap and works. for dry hair use ultra tlc





tresemme works. use the vitamin b-12 kind. it doesn't cost much at all!





hope that helps!
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix.





It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free, so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Kroger, Albertsons, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc. Its the best! You'll love it!!!





Check it out!





http://www.organixhair.com/
i like to use frizz ease cause it makes ur hair feel really healthy and rich and they have formulas to straighten hair and for curly hair plus other products to complete the entire look the shampoo and conditioner is around $3.50-$4 a bottle but a little goes a long way and it truely works. It once was used only in hair salons and now is sold to the public u can buy it any store (ect. walmart, kmart, cvs, riteaid, any grocery store) hope u like just as much as me
Head and shoulders pink one its sooo good! it was voted best shampoo like three years running wen i use it i dont even need conditioner its so good and doesnt make it greasy or nething
  • ojon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment