Saturday, July 24, 2010

??shampoo..?or products??

hey does anyone know's any good shampoo.??for frizzie hair..and unhealthy?? because..my hair is very frizzie...and i want a shampoo dat fix dat?? please helpp?%26gt;????shampoo..?or products??
Frizz ease by John Frieda is a good one, you can usually find it at drug stores or wal-mart.??shampoo..?or products??
shampoo isnt the key to haveing no frizzy hair


conditioner is


you can pretty much use any shampoo just as long as its alcohol free





but i would use a good deep conditioner and then also use a serum after
Products sold in salons are of superior quality. There isn't much difference between shampoos as I understand but there is a big difference in quality with conditioners.


I think Dove shampoo and conditioner is excellent.


A beautician I once worked with liked Fructise. I tried it and didn't care for it.


I love Alterna products but they are pricey. They are only available in select salons.


Redken makes good shampoos and conditioners.


If you are serious about taming your frizz then I highly recommend speaking to a stylist for a recommendation.


Pantene has a great line of products also.

No comments:

Post a Comment