Saturday, July 24, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner/hair products/etc do you use?

im just wondering what products you use.








i use pureology hydrate shampoo and conditioner (for moisture), chi silk infusion(heat protectant, shine), pureology color max spray(sun protection/strength/detangles), and pureology super straight relaxing serum (straightens, smooths,strengthens and enhances color)





i also use a sedu straightener, its amazing.





i find it better than the chi by a long shot.What shampoo/conditioner/hair products/etc do you use?
- I use a home made herbal shampoo with castile soap (1x a week)


- I co-wash my hair with Biolage moisture conditioner (3x a week)


- I deep condition my hair with Joico K Pack (1x a week)


- I use a leave in conditioner every time I wash or co-wash my hair Infusium 23 Pro-Vitamin Hair Treatment


-I use a growth oil on my scalp every time I wash or co-wash my hair Doo Gro Megathick Growth Oil


- When I use heat I use the CHI iron guard Thermal protection (1x a month)What shampoo/conditioner/hair products/etc do you use?
I use Lamas Beauty Supply for my shampoo %26amp; conditioner. I love it %26amp; it's all organic %26amp; very concentrated. I use hair serum for nice shine %26amp; smooth hair. Then I use herstyler straightener %26amp; curler, it's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment