Monday, July 26, 2010

What kind of shampoo/hair products should I use?

I have naturally wavy/curly hair (some curls don't form.) What kind of products should I use? I'm in the sun a lot and I like my hair to smell good. I don't want bed head or anything like that maybe something you could get less expensive from target or wherever. My hair is usually frizzy too. What do you think?





How should I style my hair? Its a reddish brown(naturally so I don't need a color protecting shampoo.)





thank you sooooo muchh! I really apreciate it!What kind of shampoo/hair products should I use?
Good leave-in conditioner (Pantene). Good anti-frizz (L'oreal). Good shine spray (Don't matter mostly). Good shampoo (Pantene).





Massage olive oil once a week. Trim it once a month. Take care of it, it will look beautiful.What kind of shampoo/hair products should I use?
You should try Suave Tropical Coconut conditioner! It leaves my hair really soft, smells nice, and makes my wavy hair look defined and controlled. And its hella cheap- $2 at Giant or CVS for a pretty big bottle. Also for more frizz control you should use a leave in conditioner like Garnier Fructis sleek and shine (for about $4 at drugstores).
i have kinda wavy/ frizzy hair, and i loooove tresseme, its the best!


it smells realyl good (my bf always says my hair smells good) and the smooth %26amp; silky (blue label) really helps with frizz, and makes your hair soo soft
Pantene Mousse is the answer. Or any Mousse actually.


After showering, put mousse in your hair and scrunch it up. Then spray it with an anti-frizz hairspray from TreSemme. :D
Get 'None of your Frizziness' from herbal essences. its in an orange bottle. it works wonders.
You should use Suave.
pantene is the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment