Monday, August 23, 2010

Best Hair product for frizz?// Best shampoo to make your hair soft?

After getting a haircut the other day, my hair doesnt look as bad when i dont straighten it. It falls in waves. The thing is I have all these frizzy hairs sticking out in every direction and no matter what I do, I can't get rid of them!


Are there any recommendations for a product I can use to help control these?





Also, what is the best shampoo to leave your hair feeling fairly soft?Best Hair product for frizz?// Best shampoo to make your hair soft?
I use Aussie Moist Shampoo and Conditioner and they make my hair pretty soft. Every once in a while you can use a hot oil treatment (VO5 makes some that aren't too expensive). I use it before I shampoo and my hair feels softer and lighter for a few days.





As for frizz, I use a few different products. I have tried Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz serum and that works most times. I have also used Sunsilk pink 24/7 creme. That smooths it down for a while, and my husband loves the smell!





My hair gets really frizzy though, lots of little hairs standing up all over the place. I still haven't found anything that works great all day for me, but these help quite a bit!Best Hair product for frizz?// Best shampoo to make your hair soft?
This is what i do when my hair has it's tendency to frizz up. I won't wash my hair for about four maybe five days. In my theory, i believe the extra sebum oil coats the frizzed hairs and in a way, repairs them. It always works for me. Also smoothing products work great.

No comments:

Post a Comment