Monday, August 23, 2010

Where can I purchase OTHER herbal essence products [like NOT just the shampoo] besides online?

I watched an instructional video on youtube on how to acheive a certain hairstyle, and I wanted to do that, and there are several products that are involved that I want to buy [ the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GKRB6kIIcE and I cannot find ANYWHERE to purchase them! except for some random beauty shops online. not even on amazon! I mean I would really prfer to buy them from a STORE, because if im not satisfied with a product online then I have to pay for shipping BACK to the company. Plus,if I'm only paying $5 for the product, and $5 for shipping, that's kind of expensive. basically the only thing that she uses that I want that is available at a normal store is the set me up spray gel. I also want none of your frizzness smoothing leave in cream


herbal essences dangerously straight pin straight mousse


breaks over leave in cream


shimmery nights flyaway smoother


dangerously straight hair spray





the hardest ones to find where the breaks over leave in cream and the shimmery nights flyaway smoother.[all by herbal essences] I am perplexed, because herbal essences is a big company, and I do not understand why their products are not widely available besides just the shampoo and conditioner. I mean, even CVS doesn't have all that stuff. I really wish there was a store where I could buy all this!Where can I purchase OTHER herbal essence products [like NOT just the shampoo] besides online?
I've watched the video too before, and I want to buy all of them as well!


I have 3 of those 7 products and I am going to buy more.


I went to shoppers drug mart, and I only found the Pin Straight mousse, the Set Me Up spray gel, and the Pin Straight hairspray. They work really well on my hair, its much smoother and smells really good.





I am going to buy more later on today,at Wal Mart, probably the Shimmery Nights flyaway smoother and the None of Your Frizzness leave in creme. If I can I will also buy the Break's Over leave in Creme.





I couldn't find any at all in Superstore and Safeway, but I checked the Wal-Mart catalog online and it had ALL the products I needed for this look (I checked last week) and I am excited to get them today.





Good luck!


If you want to ask how they worked after I buy them, feel free to message me.
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment