Monday, August 23, 2010

Hi does any one knows the formulas of products to take care of you car like; Armor-all, shampoo, degreaser?

Hi I wonder if you can help me, I am looking for someone who knows the formula to prepare cleaning products like Armor-all, shampoo to wash your car, degreaser, rain-x and products alike, or any web site, book or any kind of resource that I can check to get information about, I would appreciate any help, you can send an e-mail at raulps@latinmail.com or raulperez@yahoo.com thanks and GOD BLESS YOUHi does any one knows the formulas of products to take care of you car like; Armor-all, shampoo, degreaser?
Yes,


I am a chemical formulator and have made all of these products. However, I do not know of too many people that would just give the formulas away. Most of these formulas take many hours of reverse engineering to figure out the raw materials required to manufacture the finished product. I would give you one but would need to sell the other formulas to cover my research.


You need an HPLC or GC to figure out the raw materials in each of these products.


bdkreutz@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment