Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is there a shampoo or other hair product that can make my hair darker?

i have a few dirty blonde streaks in my hair from the sun but i dont like them :( and i dont wanna die it bc im afraid it will hurt my hair soo any opinions ???? thanks !!Is there a shampoo or other hair product that can make my hair darker?
I use John Freida Brilliant Brunette shampoo and conditioner ( although im a blonde) and it makes my hair a little bit darker.Is there a shampoo or other hair product that can make my hair darker?
john freida, i believe as well. it does change the tone. also, if you do not want to dye your hair, you can go to a hair salon and have them put on a toner and it will darken or lighten your hair a bit and is not as expensive as coloring your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment