Monday, August 23, 2010

Is there a hair product besides shampoo that makes your hair smell pretty?

Some styling products also smell good. Of course you can always just spray a light mist of perfume/cologne in your hair.Is there a hair product besides shampoo that makes your hair smell pretty?
Certain hairsprays do. I have some that smells like cherry and there's some that smell like bananas. Just look around the hair care aileIs there a hair product besides shampoo that makes your hair smell pretty?
Check up AVON coz they have lot of advanced techniques for hair-styling and also moisturisers which could possibly help you best. See their new catalogue listed here and set up a date with a professional advisor or shop online at www.avon.com. it will also cost you less.
Well there is hair gel and all you do is put it on like shampoo so it smells really good!
Yes there are lots of products out there. The ones that are best , you get in beauty salons. It's not so much the shampoo, but the moose or jell that keeps the sent in for the longest time. Washing your hair more often will help. Oder's get right in from, Restaurants, smoke, garlic, greasy cooking at home and getting caught in the rain. Don't forget sweating.


Good Luck.
umm...


u could use leave in conditioner


it smells good and it protects your hair too
spray a bit of your fave perfume and walk into the mist or try a rose water spritzer. For an alternative to the latter, just put rose water (really cheap stuff found at Indian or Oriental shops) into a bottle with a spray top and enjoy!





If you want to be daring, then add a few drops of your fave scent or perfumed oil.
Bath and Body works body spray works for that. But I think washing it is the most effective.
I have a small bottle of leave in solution I carry around in my purse. I spray a small amount of it throughout the day. Just a light spritz will do. I have also used a light mist of body sprays also. Just enough to cover the hair. I sometimes find the direction of the wind and spritz that direction and then walk through it a few times That helps so you don't get too much. Take care and good luck. Amy
there are heaps !!!!!!!! just walk in to your local hairdresser and ask. I like KMS silksheen gloss spray or KMS humidity spray they are a really light aerosol spray
After styling I just spritz my hair with a bit of the perfume that I am wearing that day. I use unscented styling products. It smells great and it lasts all day.
i have Herbal Escance hair spray and it makes my hair smell great!
there is conditioner.... I love Suave and I put a lot in my hair. My favorite smell is Tropical Coconut. Every one even says 'oh your hair is so soft' and 'that smells really good, is that your hair?' Plus, they have tons of different types with different smells.Truly if it doesn't work, I am sorry but Suave works best for me. Hope shampoo doesn't count as conditioner! Hope this helps
i like a spritz of perfume or bath and body works' sprays
hair spray, love dat smell....ur try condishuna ur whateva
Sedal
Try Herbal Essences Products
Hair Purfume.
Many products depending what smells you like


Hair masque


conditioners


hair styling products


some brands have special perfumes for hair


some reasearch is all you need
Spray a little bit of your favorite perfume on your hairbrush and brush it in your hair.
put some body spray in it before you dry it
what I do is get my favorite body spray and when my hair is wet spray it all over my hair. makes it smell really good
Leave in conditioner...try 'Cantu' smells like tropical excitement and won't do anything but moisturize your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment