Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which shampoo/hair product can i use to keep my hair from falling out and making it thicker?

My hair is falling out because I've used so many shampoos that dont suit my hair and alot of it has fallen out and its become thinner what can I do??Which shampoo/hair product can i use to keep my hair from falling out and making it thicker?
Your hair should be damaged, badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea and massage then wash after an hour, or else rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar this helps control hair fall.Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.Which shampoo/hair product can i use to keep my hair from falling out and making it thicker?
For starters, star using a very good conditioner. Start using a milder shampoo, and follow it up with a nourishing conditioner.





Be careful of all the otehr styling. Shampoos that don't suit your hair won't cause it to fall out. Overstyling and overheating (like blowdrying) will damage it to the point where it will break and look awful. Make sure you don't pull it back too much or use barrettes, since that can weaken your hair as well.





If it's also becoming thinner, you need to rule out other issues. Hormonal changes and dietary changes also affect your hair- so evaluate those as well.
Lots of olive oil and a good massage on scalp is the best thing.I use QV wash to wash my hair. It has no Fragrance at all. But i know i don't put any chemicals to hair Also when you brush your hair make sure its thoroughly moish.

No comments:

Post a Comment