Saturday, August 21, 2010

What hair product is good for your hair that doesnt have alcohol? not shampoo?

Yes I dont want to get bald, I want healthy hair, what can i use instead of gel or any of those products that dont have alcohol? my hair is fuzzy and I usually use pomade but im not sure if thats good, Im looking for a good product, that is good for the hair and prevent baldness. anyone know?What hair product is good for your hair that doesnt have alcohol? not shampoo?
my hair is frizzy and super curly, I usually use this stuff called ';proclaim glossing polish'; it works really well, it doesnt smell bad and it kinda smells like coconut. it has aloe in it too which is good for your scalp. and it has no alcohol and is cheap, I get it at sally beauty supplyWhat hair product is good for your hair that doesnt have alcohol? not shampoo?
Aveda makes really good all natural products and is salon quality. http://www.aveda.com you can also buy it in salons.


As far as the baldness goes you can try using something like Rogaine as a preventative measure. http://www.rogaine.com/
Go the a hair stalyish and ask them with is go for u
there is some african amercan haircare products at wal=mart that are alcohol free and inexpensive, just be careful not to use too much follow directions and if your hair is thin use just a tad. i use them for my fluffy hair and its condition is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment