Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best shampoo product for layered hair?

I have layered hair, and i don't have hair curlers or anything. I need to find the best shampoo for layers, because none of the products i've tryed are any good.... even when i used them everyday. plz hlp ;)Best shampoo product for layered hair?
I am gonna be honest with you and i am serious and everyone will say herbal esseneces, treseme, garnier fruitis, etc, but I am currently attending an Aveda Cosemtology Insitute and they have Aveda products and their shampoos and conditioners are amazing they are made 99% natural and have no added chemicals or silicone which is what all the drugstore brands have in them and they coat your hair with silicone and it is horrible and they just want your money. I would get Aveda products and I personally have fine hair and I like volume and I use the Pure Abundance from Aveda and it is amazing and works wonders but if you already have volumous hair you can get a color conserve one or a sleek and shine one anything just check them out www.aveda.com. They are expensive but again think about this wouldnt you rather use them knowing they are natural and no chemicals but pure lavendars and essential oils, not silicone going into your hair, they actually are partnered with other countries where they get their ingrdients that why they are so expensive. Just please give it a try or just a look and read about it.Best shampoo product for layered hair?
i have layered hair and i use alchemy (i think that's how to spell it) its all natural and i works really well on my hair. i use the jojoba conditioner and the blossom shampoo and it works well i only have to wash my hair every second day not everyday. there are hundreds of shampoo's and conditioners for all different hair types. its about 12:00 per bottle. good luck
I use Biotera and I have layered hair. It smells amazing and my hair has never felt/looked so healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment