Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it OK to use a product which has shampoo and conditioner together?

As a licensed cosmetologist, I would have to say there is nothing wrong with using an all-in-one shampoo/conditioner product. The only time I really would not recommend this certain type of product is for clients that have really long hair because I find the all-in-one doesn't give enough conditioning for the long hair.





Other than that I'd say your good to go!!Is it OK to use a product which has shampoo and conditioner together?
yeah its okay to use it but i feel like it still doesn't work as well as using a separate shampoo and separate conditioner.Is it OK to use a product which has shampoo and conditioner together?
I prefer haveing then seperate.





When its together it doesn't feel like it doing the job

No comments:

Post a Comment