Monday, August 23, 2010

If we now have designer hair products, why is there still plain old Suave shampoo?

If hair products have evolved beyond Suave, why is there still Suave?





Why didn't God give us designer hair products to begin with?If we now have designer hair products, why is there still plain old Suave shampoo?
Phoenix I love you too.. and I won't tell Jim ;)





Obviously we must discuss the real process of evolution and it's causal effect on the economic status of those who can't afford designer products.. it's called survival of the prettiest ;)If we now have designer hair products, why is there still plain old Suave shampoo?
*snort* Great question.
Because God created shampoo - it didn't evolve!!
Designer hair products didn't evolve from Suave, they both evolved from a common ancestor.
I had not considered the Evolution of Shampoo.
Do us a favor and don't reproduce.
Phoenix, I needed a grin today. Suave products, from what I can see have evolved along with the designer products. The main reason we have them is they are cheaper. I have some very expensive shampoo I was talked into buying and I am have scared to use it. I think its more like I have fried my hair with ';new'; products. I don't think they evolved, they just want our money.


ME

No comments:

Post a Comment